Monday, April 26, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday - 4-26-2010








Good Monday morning – another work week starts. But of course, Monday does bring Dancing With the Stars and Kate has gone home – so who am I going to make fun of now. Oh woe is me.

Yes it is Monday – Oldie Moldie Monday - time to dig into your supplies and find some of that paper that you once loved but never used, it got buried in the bottom of the pile with new paper put on top – now is time to dig it out and make some beautiful cards. My friend Ivanka and I do this each week on Monday to try and use some of our oldier once loved paper. We even have a Flicker site where you can come join us and post your oldie moldie creations.

This week’s paper is not that oldie moldie. It is only a year old. I used it for a retirement card last year for one of my bosses. I love the colors in this paper. I thought it would make some great masculine cards for Operation Write Home. The first card is based on the weekly sketch at the OWH card blog. The other cards are just my creations using a few masculine stamps (I don’t have too many masculine stamps).

Everyone have a wonderful week and come back next week – we have a challenge and Ivanka and I each have a prize.

Card One
Pattern Paper: Kaiser Scrapbooking
Stamp: Art Impressions
Ink: Memento Ink
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Brad: Imaginisce

Card Two and Three
Pattern Paper: Kaiser Scrapbooking
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento Ink
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Brad: Imaginsce

Card 4
Pattern Paper: Kaiser Scrapbooking
Stamp: Creative Mode
Ink: Memento Ink
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Brad: Imaginisce


6 comments:

Ivanka said...

Barb, they are all great masc. cards. I love the ostrich? is that what it is?? It's priceless. I love this color combo!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like your masculine cards today, the colors are perfect! You rocked the sketch and I'm with Ivanka that ostrich is too cute.

Paula S. said...

Great cards! It's always fun to see the results of using up the supplies you have lying around for awhile and for whatever reason you (myself included for sure) tend to avoid.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

This is a great collection of masculine cards! What a cute ostrich! Ha!

Tammy said...

These are all great!! Love the colors!

Cheryl said...

I see you are also working on "man" cards for the OWH...fathers day deadline is fast approaching. I am working on these as well...trying to see how many I can kick out in the next week or two. "Man" cards are such a challenge to me.