Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday, April 23, 2010


Good Friday evening - starting to rain here - sounds like it may happen all week end - I guess I won't complain. We do need the rain.
I spent the day with my friend Shari - we had a pretty good day. I did get my first group of cards ready to go to Operation Write Home. I want to make a few more this week and then they will go in the mail.
This post contains two more cards I am sending them. The first card (actually both cards) works with the midweek challenge on the Operation Write Home card blog to use metal on your cards. I do use lots of brads. Love the big brads on the first card. I think they may be by Imaginisce. The stamp is by Hero Arts. The second card uses a stamp from Inkadinkado and several of the flowers are recycled from an old project. The paper is the oldie moldie paper I used for the week. I still have more left. Oh my.
Everyone have a wonderful week end - hopefully I find some time to create this week end.

5 comments:

Paula S. said...

Love the rich, warm color combinations and all the lovely details on these cards. Nice job!

helloholley said...

Both of your cards came out so very cute!!

Annie said...

I love the colors. Perfect combinations. Great cards.

Annie

Cheryl said...

Your cards are beautiful...i see you have your own defined style on all of these. I love all the distressing...I just learned about distressing or "how to" rather and I am anxious to try it on some future cards. It lends itself well with the papers you've chosen. Awesome job!

Operation Write Home said...

Love your cards, the colors are soothing! That one of a kind bird is adorable :)