Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday 4-9-10

Yeah it is Friday - two days to relax - and get groceries, clean, laundry - you get the picture - I do hope to do some creating this week end.

SRM Stickers is having a blog hop this week and they had a sketch to start out the week - it was a fun sketch. I had bought this paper and wanted to use it - springy.

Fussy cut border from paper. Built flower out of circles of patterned paper which was inked on the edges. Held together with brad with a bling flower on top.

Card Size 6 x 4.5
Paper: Imaginisce - Lucy Bird
Die Cut: Stampin! Up and Papertrey Ink
Rub Ons: Die Cuts With A View
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Stickles

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this Barb...this just screams spring to me and I love the mix of paper, colors and the flowers. So beautfiul....I have the same things on my to do list today. I hope you get loads of crafting in. :)

Ivanka said...

Beautiful Barb! Great take on the sketch. Very springy feel!

Jenyfur said...

So colorful and perfectly done!