Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday 4-7-10

Card 1
Card 2

Card 3
Hump Day - yeah made it through - now we can start the downward slide to the week end. I need to do some housekeeping tonight - yuck - but I will do the dishes and maybe then I can make this card that is floating around in my head - come back tomorrow night and see if it happened.
I am still working on how many cards I can make out of 4 sheets of paper and a scrap piece - it sure helps when some of the paper is double sided. Infinite possibilities - well maybe not that many - but enough. Any big enough scraps are going into the scrap bin - I want to move onto some different paper. This all started with my Oldie Moldie cards on Monday, more on Tuesday and the last 3 tonight - I made a total of 7 cards and they are all for the Operation Write Home. If you want to make cards for a worthwhile cause - this is a great one. Check out their blog - they even have challenges.
Card 1
Based on the Sketch at The Sweet Shop
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Brad: Imaginisce
Flower Punch: EK Success
Scallop Border diecut: Papertrey Ink
Card 2
Stamp (heart): Anita's (one of the very first stamps I bought and it was on clearance)
Sentiment and line of hearts: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Scallop Border diecut: Papertrey Ink
Card 3
Scallop Border diecut: Papertrey Ink
Brad: Imaginisce
Twine: May Arts
Sticker: SRM Sticker



2 comments:

Dana White said...

This is lovely - thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Blog!

Unknown said...

All your cards look beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop.