Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday - 4-10-2020


Happy Saturday and dang it is almost over with. I did get groceries so I will be able to eat for the next couple weeks. Would you believe I went to Michael's with my 50% off coupon and I couldn't find anything to buy. I finally bought a set of B cutting mats for the Cuddlebug. OUr Michael is carrying their brand of paper now - some of it was pretty cute. I bought some monkey paper - I am thinking Shari needs to have a monkey card again. It has been a couple weeks since she got one. Her battle with cancer continues.
I did do some creating today. I have lots of birthdays and mother's day in May plus a graduation so I need to get busy and make some cards. This card will be for my adopted neighbor daughter - it is based on the Thursday sketch at Our Creative Corner - I ended up not doing any stamping on the card. I was going to stamp the sentiment but didn't want to risk ruining the card with bad stamping. The challenge at Creative Corner for Saturday is to use a bow - this card works for both their challenges.
Everyone have a wonderful evening. I need to find something to eat for dinner - it is 9:30 at night - I think I missed dinner.
Patterned Paper, Die Cut and Rub On: Crate Paper
Ribbon: Offray
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love the colors on this and the little butterflies are perfect!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a an absolutely beautiful creation...your butterflies are GORGEOUS!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awesome card!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with OCC this week! xx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.
-Dana