Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday - 4-11-2010





Dang - it is Sunday evening and tomorrow it is back to work again. Too bad we have to work to feed out habits.
I had a busy week end of making cards for Operation Write Home - come back for the next three days to see them all. Their weekly challenge was to use blue and brown - I decided to make some masculine cards - all have a golf theme - I have a multitude of golf stamps.
I started out with 4 sheets of patterned paper and managed to get 10 cards out of it. I am glad I got to end of this paper but I did use most of it up - there are just a few small pieces left.
All the paper is from Hot Off the Press - from a book of paper titled Masculine Papers. The ink used on the projects is Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan - my most favorite ink.
Card 1:
Stamp: Art Impressions
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Sizzlet Die cut for button
Stampin Up punch for corner
May Arts Twine
Card 2:
Stamp: Art Gone Wild
Card3:
All Night Media
Brad from supplies

2 comments:

StampinSher said...

Fantastic Golf Cards using the color challenge from OWH S&S. I need to use my golf stamps, thanks for sharing your beautiful talent.

Operation Write Home said...

FORE!! Look out world, some great cards are playing through!

Ok so that was a bad pun. But these are great cards!