Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday 4-28-10


Good Wednesday evening - time to go to bed - just got home but I did want to post the card I finished last night - we won't talk about how many nights it took me to finish it. It is going to be a graduation card - I have several graduations this spring so will need some cards.
The Ya Ya's went to Shari's tonight to watch a movie. We watched "It's Complicated" - I had seen it in the theater - and it is funny - it is funny the second time around - if you haven't seen it - get the DVD and watch it - everyone needs a good giggle.
Tonight's card is based on the sketch at "Get Sketchy". It is a fun sketch. I made the mistake of stopping at Tuesday Morning on Saturday and found some good buys - the one thing I bought is a box of Cosmo Cricket paper, chipboard, letters, stickers, etc. I know I will get my $14 worth of fun out of it. Everything on the card is from Cosmo Cricket except the lace and twill tape - they came from the "supplies".
Everyone have a good sleep.

No comments: