Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010


Inside

Back

Good Sunday evening - back to work tomorrow. Oh please let it be quiet. Very busy week end. I went and visited my Mom on Saturday. Lots of driving in one day. Today I got groceries and did some carding and then spent some time with Shari - can you believe I was putting hair on a Chia pet. I imagine no one else was doing that today. Also made some homemade chicken soup.
My card tonight started out as the sketch on Clean and Simple stamping - well I can't do that - it is the sketch but there is nothing simple about mine. I have a thing for layers. One of the challenges on 365 Cards (Challenge 53) was to do the outside, inside and back of your card. So my card is ready to go. Unfortunately I could not find my stamp with my name on it to put on the back - you must imagine my name is stamped on the back.
The stamps are from Hero Arts. We have a thing about Bee's in our family - 4 generations of women with the middle name of Bea.
Everyone have a wonderful evening and Monday. Come back for Oldie Moldie Monday.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey and Adorn It
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Sticker: SRM Stickers

No comments: