Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday 4-8-10


Good Thursday evening - yeah one more day to the week end and the weather is suppose to be in the 60's. The doors and windows can be open. I probably won't do too much outside until I get the all clear on my eye which will happen next week. I do like Friday's - last day of the work week but also I can wear my Jeans to work - they are in the laundry as we speak - now to find a top to wear with them.
My card tonight is based on the weekly sketch at Taylored Expressions. A new sketch every Friday. I decided I needed to use a new set of stamps I got from Papertrey. I love the images and all the sentiments that go with it. I know many people this would be an appropriate card to be send to them. I may have to draw a name out of a bowl or make some more. The coloring of those buttons takes awhile.
Everyone have a good evening - I think I want to do some clearing - but then once again - I have some cards swirling around in my head - best get them made.
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Die Cuts With A View - the Crafty Stack
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Buttons: Sizzix die cut
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Twine: May Arts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! My friend Tracie aka The Buttonholic would love this! =)