Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday, 4-27-2010

Good Tuesday morning – another day of work. Of course, I am thankful to have a job in today’s economy and a job I enjoy and a job that keeps me busy the majority of the time. But it is always good to come home and spend some time with your paper.

Did you watch Dancing With the Stars last night? Who will go home tonight? It will be interesting to see. But Castle was a repeat – bummer.

My card for today is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. I love this sentiment – aren’t there special people in your life that are special friends – tell them now – send them a card – it will brighten their day and make you feel good also.

Everyone have a great day and take the opportunity to brighten someone’s day.

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey and Adorn It
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet! I'm a sucker for little bees so this is right up my alley. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

dstandard said...

Such a cool card! Great take! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!