Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday 4-30-2010

Card 1 - 365 Cards Sketch Challenge, Circles Challenge


Card 2 - Creative Corner Sketch Challenge Blog

Prize Package for Oldie Moldie Monday Challenge May 3



Good Friday afternoon - storms moving in so it will be a quick post. I was able to do some creating last night and this morning. I took the day off to get some work done and errands run. The garage looks somewhat better and I think I was safe in running the gas out of the snowblower. I guess I now need to go buy gas for the lawnmower. I also got my drivers license renewed and some blood work done. I think that was pretty good day - and I still have the evening to do more things.
I have two cards to share with you tonight. With these two cards I satisfied 4 challenges - that is pretty good for me. Sketch challenge on 365 Cards and Sketch Challenge on Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge blog. The Friday challenge on 365 cards is to use circles and the challenge on Die Cuts R Us was to post two projects.
Card one:
Making Memories paper
Stamp - Studio G
Buttons - American Crafts
Lace - from supplies
Card Two
Making Memories paper
Flower stamp - Stampendous
Sentiment Stamp - Stampendous
Button - American Crafts
Spellbinders
Papertrey Ink Scallop Die cut
Both cards - challenge to do 2 projects - Die Cuts R Us
And you say - what is this about a PRIZE PACKAGE. Come back on Monday and play along with Ivanka and I on “Oldie Moldie Monday – the day of the week when you dig out that once loved paper that has gotten buried by new loves – dig it out and create a card or cards from it. Ivanka and I are offering up prizes (yes we each have a prize) – but of course they is a little bit more to the challenge. Come back on Monday and play with us.
My prize includes a pad of Basic Grey paper and 3 different sticker collections from SRM Stickers. Intrigued - I hope so - and you don't need a blog to play - we have a Flicker gallery where you can post your creations.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.

16 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm really digging the purple cards. They're so pretty! I'll definitely be back on Monday to show you some of my cards!

Rose said...

both are so pretty :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the purple!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us at DCRU this week!!
Sheri-DCRU DT

Cora said...

Barb , I was going to upload a card to Oldie Moldy last night and I gave up trying to figure out how to do it. Everything I clicked on was wrong. Made me feel stupid! I will give it another try

Anonymous said...

such lovely cards.. love the way you play with you lace ribbon. Love the soft colours.. nice :D

Ivanka said...

Love both cards Barb! Such pretty colors!! Looking forward to Monday!

Sarah Bruneski said...

So pretty, the colour combo is beautiful!

Dolores~CraftyD's Creations said...

Beautiful cards Barb

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love the lavendars, Barb! Both cards are gorgeous. You did a fabulous job on the Double Duty challenge at DCRU. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU

~ Sophia ~ said...

Absolutely lovely cards! Great take on the sketch.

TesaB said...

Beautiful cards, amazing colors!!!

~amy~ said...

both of your cards are beautiful but I especially love the Sunday Sketch one for 365 Cards!

Christy said...

CUTE !!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards=))

Jennifer Stricker said...

The cards are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with OOC, hope you join us again.

Simply Shaz said...

Very pretty cards :) Love the colours that you have used!
Thanks for joining in with us over at OCCS this week!
Shaz x