Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011



Good evening - one more day until the week end - a big blog hop on Opeartion Write Home this week end - over 100 participants - please stop by and visit on Saturday.

Today's card was a birthday card for one of my student's. I think you can guess that her favorite color is purple. I was planning to do paper piecing on the cupcake but I couldn't find any papers I liked to do it with so I used my Copics once I had settled on the papers I wanted to use. I dug out some scraps of Basic Grey and paired them with a patterned paper from Papertrey Ink and some yellow cardstock. Add a sentiment sticker and a bow.

The image is a digi from I Brake For Digis. I enjoy the versatility of digis in that I can adjust the size I want on a card. There are all different styles of cupcakes on the site to choose from. Who doesn't love a cupcake. I wish I had one to eat right now.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Paper: Basic Grey and Papertrey Ink
Digital stamp: I Brake for Digis colored with Copics
Ribbon: don't know
Sentiment: SRM Stickers

No comments: