Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011



I am sharing one more card I made lastSaturday at the Operation Write Home virtual cardmaking party - this is a mother's day card - but could be used anytime of the year - I try to do that rather than be specific - such as just for Mother's Day or just for Father's Day.

This little weiner dog is such a cutie to use - he or she would bring a smile to anyone's face. I love the sentiment on the card - I use it often on my Operation Write Home cards.

I have the day off from work - need to use up some time before the end of the fiscal year. Hopefully we have no more bad snow days where I would need to take a day off to stay at home safely.

Everyone enjoy your day. Badgers play tonight in the Sweet 16 - go Bucky.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hi i dont know you but i have left an award for you on my blog please stop by to to see it
http://www.samiamcreates.blogspot.com/

Your cards are beautiful!!