Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday March 9, 2011



Good evening - I am sharing my third Christmas card of the year. It did snow here in Wisconsin again today - it was wet and yucky and horrible to drive in - but the good thing - the roads were clear when we came from work and it will be warm this week so I am not going to worry about clearing off the driveway - we will let mother nature do that for me.

The Penny Black blog has a challenge each Monday. This week it is to use the color combination of purple, teal and orange. Lavendar is a shade of purple - right. I have had this stamp since last holiday season but never used it - it is a clear stamp set - I have problems stamping with acrylics - the ink seems to bleed - does anyone know what I am doing wrong.

I do hope you like my non traditional color holiday card.

Have a wonderful evening.

Card Details:
Size: 5 x 7
Stamp: Penny Black colored with Copics
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket
SRM Sticker
Stickles

2 comments:

RobinH said...

pretty card! I have problems with the clear stamps too .. I much prefer the red rubber

Ivanka said...

Beautiful Barb! That image is just so sweet and the colors are gorgeous. You are the master of mixing colors and patterns.