Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday, March 15, 2011



How about a spring card today. This card is a little oversized - something like 4.5 x 8 so going to have to find a special envelope for mailing it. I found this flower at Hobby Lobby in the Easter area at 50% off - 50 cents for this embellishment - not too bad - I added the yellow and orange flowers from my flower supply. I already had the paper out for Oldie Moldie Monday.

I am going to send to my Mom - she is anxiously awaiting spring so she can get out and watch her flowers grow. When you are 90 some years young - it is the little things that can make your day special - and watching all her different flowers bloom makes her very happy.

Everyone enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

This is beautiful Barb. She's going to love it I'm sure.

RobinH said...

very springlike card
your mother must have enjoyed today .. it sure felt like spring has finally come to Wisconsin