Monday, March 28, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday March 28, 2011




Yes it is Monday - back to work day of the week - YUCK - but I did accomplish lots today so that is good. You always pay for taking days off.

Today is the day you are suppose to dig into your supplies and show some love for some old paper. I knew I wanted to use up these scraps of Basic Grey. I had used some of it a couple weeks ago on a card with a cupcake also and liked the combination I wanted to try and use up all the scraps left. I had plans for three cards but a detour happened and I only got two made. I needed to make some quick Mother's Day cards for Operation Write Home.

Once again I am showing the versatility of a digi stamp. This cupcake digi stamp is from I Brake For Digis - she has many cupcake styles to choose from. I have the plain vanilla one. One card the cupcake image is larger and more of a focal point on the card - this was a very simple card to make because I used a dry embossed base and then added my image and a strip of paper and ribbon and a sentiment. On the other card I lined five cupcakes (small cupcakes - bite size) in a row. The third card had nine bitesize cupcakes in three rows of three.

I am enjoying the versatility of the digi stamps - I could not have done that many different types of cards with one regular stamp of a cupcake. All the cupcakes would be the same size.

Dancing With the Stars is on tonight - so I must get ready to watch that. I have also been making some handmade flowers - having fun with acrylic paint. Enjoy your evening.

No comments: