Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011



Good WEdnesday evening - made it through hump day - yeah. Downward slide to the week end.

I am sharing another one of my cards I made for my assistant. I colored the mat and the scalloped trim with Copics to match colors in the image. I like how it turned out. I also colored over the sentiment and then cut it out. I think this is going to be a fun stamp to reuse many times.

This week end - Operation Write Home is having a blog hop - there are over 100 people participating - please stop by and start hoping with us.

Everyone enjoy their evening - I guess I should probably work on my card for the blog hop. Actually I am hoping to make two - they are in my head - now lets see if I can break them out of their.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Sentiments
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts colored with Copics

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Oh my goodness...that is the sweetest image ever. Love the beautiful colors too!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute spring card!