Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beautiful Flower




Good evening - a quick post tonight - I wanted to share this card I made for a friend. It is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping - with absolutely no stamping on it.

The patterned paper makes the card so easy to make. It is a sheet from the 6 x 6 pad Sweetness from Pink Paislee. I made the flower - it was an experiment and I love how it turned out - a few diecuts, acrylic paint and scrunching. I have made the flower in orange, lavendar, yellow and blue. I make 4 flowers at a time.

Everyone enjoy your evening - I am trying to straighten up my crafting area - I have a friend coming over with her baby on Saturday and we are going to start a scrapbook for the baby - since I am not a scrapbooker - this will be very interesting - we will approach it as an 8 x 8 card with pictures as the focal point. Should be fun plus the baby will be here to play with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That card is beautiful!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful paper and I love the flower you made. That is amazing. You make it sound so easy! You'll do fine with scrapbooking. The little bit I do (I mostly just collect the photos along with all the other stuff and then end up making cards!), I really enjoy the 8X8 size. Enjoy!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my this is just Gorgeous!!!