Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011



What a fun idea - a rejection blog hop. Paper Crafts recently had a call for an upcoming Sketch special edition. Every now and then I will send a card or two in for a challenge. I was lucky one of my cards got picked up for the Stamp It issue coming out next fall. But alas I was shown no love this time. I think I read somewhere there were over 2000 submissions - oh my.

Amber is hositng the Rejection Blog Hop on her blog Damask Love. There are lots of beautiful cards on the hop.

This card is my take on Sketch 73. I rotated the sketch. Did some fussy cutting.

If you want to see some beautiful cards - hop on over to Amber's blog.

Since I have paper piecing in the card - I am going to enter it into the Moxie Fab contest for paper piecing.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stampabilities

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great job on flipping the sketch. Congrats on the Stamp It! publication!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Very cute, I love the colors and the notebook paper style edge!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)