Friday, March 25, 2011

I Whisk You Well



This card is a card of encouragement. This sentiment is something that has been in my head forever and I do have a whisk stamp (or several) When I saw the vintage whisk image at "The Graphics Fairy" - I knew I had to use that image - to make it a masculine card - I chose these papers from Scrap Within Reach - totally makes the card masculine - some twine and a brad - instant card with the sentiment on the inside.

Please pop over to "The Graphics Fairy" and check out her images - they are fantastic - she even takes requests.

Everyone enjoy your day - I am trying to create but I can not get my mo jo going.

5 comments:

Paula S. said...

Great sentiment/image combination and you do a great job combining the papers too Barb!

Dawn said...

Clever!

Yvonne B. said...

This is a great whisk!! Thanks for sharing the link. You made a very creative card with a little humor. I like your paper piecing.

Bernie said...

That is very punny! Its nice to see some cards for men. I love it!

Unknown said...

very cute card!!