Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy birthday Sandy - OWH Leader with the Mostest





Happy Birthday Sandy - our intrepid leader of Operation Write Home is celebrating her birthday - she never did say how old she was - hmmmmmm - secrets - hopefully someone is baking her a great big chocolate cake today to celebrate her birthday. Every birthday we celebrate is wonderful and we must remember that - not begrudge the fact that we are getting older.

Frantoonie images were created especially to celebrate the day plus we have not one but three sketches to choose from today on OWH Stars and Stripes

I chose to use a new paper grouping I had from Bo Bunny - I like the color combinations of green, red, yellow and brown and a little blue thrown in for good color Karma.

I actually made 4 cards but for some reason one did not post. Blogger is being difficult today.

Everyone enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Misty said...

I like all three cards, but the little puppy is my favorite. And Sandy is 29...shhhh! LOL!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Carol L said...

WOW! You made all 3 today, Nice job! They're all cute with great choices of DP!

Donna Hanley said...

All three of these cards are great. The coloring as well and the papers. Thank you for sharing.

ThePurplePlace said...

Fantastic! I can't believe how fast you ALL are making ALL three cards today!! Here I am thinking I was doing well to get one of the sketches done!!

I better get moving and try the other two !! :)

You coloring is fabulous and all three cards look great!!!

Julie said...

Such cute card, Barb. I love that new paper! Thanks for your help this week!

Jen M said...

Awesome cards, Barb! That last one is my fave. :)

Samantha said...

Here I am proud of myself when I make one card and you go and make 3!! Wow! Great job! Your papers and the coloring are great! Thanks for sharing!