Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, March 4, 2011





Good morning - raining in Wisconsin - does that mean spring is on the way - hopefully it melts the dirty snow that remains.

Today I am sharing a couple cards I made for Operation Write Home. The designs are digis designed by a lovely lady named Fran. Fran does some very cute images for Operation Write Home. I hope she likes the cards I made with her designs

Everyone have a wonderful day - are you ready to hop tomorrow morning. My cards are ready (yes cards - 2 for your viewing pleasure). Plus I have some blog candy.

4 comments:

Cora said...

They are perfect Barb. She is very talented.

Yvonne (stampingpenguin) said...

These are great cards, Barb. The images that Fran drew are so fun! Happy Hopping!

Ivanka said...

These are both so darned cute. Love them.

Pat said...

Barb, love your cards and the images are just fun! You do so well in making cards for our military! Thanks for doing that!