Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, March 11, 2011



Good Friday evening - yeah we made it to the week end - or should we say whew!!! A busy week and next week is even busier. I think I may have to take a couple days off during spring break.

I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Crafts sketch call - alas - it was not picked up - but I now have my birthday card made for Ben - hopefully it is not too kiddish for him. Have to think about that.

I used my favorite digi fish from I Brake For Digis. This fish is the cutest. I printed the fish on patterned paper and cut them out. I then inked them to add a little depth to each fish. The sentiment was computer generated. Doesn't this patterned zig zag paper make you think of waves.

I hope you enjoyed my "fishy" card.

Have a wonderful week end and hope there is some creativty for you this week end.

No comments: