Monday, October 26, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.  This image has been floating around my design table for awhile so I decided to make it into a card when I saw the current challenge on Jingle Bells which is a sketch.


The recycled white cardstock has been embossed for a base layer.  I must confess I did use my new Lawn Fawn die cuts for the curved area and a new sentiment stamp.


The stripe is not even Christmas paper but it did have the colors in it that coordinated with the scarf on my snowman.  At least this little image won't be haunting me on the design table.  I am being smart as I work on my holiday cards to complete the insides also while all the paper is available.

Remember to show some love for that older paper.  It can make fun cards.

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Glad that little snowman is haunting you to more ... so very glad you got sketchy with us at jingle belles.

Barbara said...

I love that interpretation - and the adorable snowman, too!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i'm laughing at "oldie moldie" but i can relate to having an unused element (or 2... or 14, lol) for long enough to be thrilled when it gets usede; plus what a fab take on stephanie's sketch and just a flat-out awesome holiday card. thanks for joining our sketchy JINGLE BELLES fun this fortnight! ♥