Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween Card

Gee another great title for a blog post.  Sometimes I think the hardest thing for a post is to title it.

This card started out as an ATC for a challenge.  You can see the post about this here.  I have been trying to get a few Halloween cards made to send out this year so decided to use the ATC on a card.  I dug into my folder of Halloween/Fall papers and found these scraps of paper.  The purple card base is more recycled card stock.  Slowly I am using up this purple. I am thinking maybe I should make some purple Christmas cards this year.  Stay tuned.



The cat and pumpkin were fussy cut from patterned paper and layered over the stamped background.  On the stamped background, the Happy Halloween was at the bottom of the background.  I cut it off and glued it to the top so that you could see the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: