Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy Fall


I am sharing today a very simple card that I made.  I received this stamp at Bella Crafts Connection.  It is from Gina K.  I am so happy because I love trees and leaves.  I added gesso to a book page.  The image was stamped and then heat embossed with clear embossing colors.  I colored the trees with Inkintense pencils.  The background was also done with the pencils.  The sentiment is a sentiment from SRM Stickers.

I did some digging and found the address of the hospital where the young man Chris Mintz is recovering from his wounds.  Chris is the young veteran who charged the shooter at the college in Oregon.  The card was mailed to him on Saturday.  I know several of my fellow card makers have mailed him cards also.

Enjoy your Sunday.  I am trying to get some things done in the house and then maybe I can create.

1 comment:

Yvonne B. said...

This is such a nice creation with the tree stamp. I love leaves also! I really think it is wonderful you are sending this to Mr. Mintz. Once again the nation has pulled together to support a small community--this time it is really close to home for me. Thank you for supporting this hero.