Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo October Challenge

It is the first of the month and time to get our mixed media craft on with the challenge for October at Mixed Media Mojo.  The challenge for the month is Halloween with the added element of wings.



I chose to do some fabric ATC's for our monthly challenge.  Fabric was my first love before paper so I enjoy being able to play with it for projects.  I found fabric that had all these Halloween images on it in little blocks so it was very easy to cut out and use.  The ATC's were done for a swap and each one is a little bit different.  They each used the same cat image on them.  Wonder Under Lite was my adhesive for the project.  No sewing was done.  I made a total of seven ATC's.  Here are three of them.


 I used scraps of fabric on many of the ATC's.

Come back later in the month to see a card I make using another image from my Halloween fabric.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Love your Halloween kitty ATC's, what a great image!