Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Card Every Day

This week I have been making a Christmas card each day.  This is good and I am using some things I have had around for awhile.

This card follows the monthly Christmas theme on Happy Little Stamper which is poinsettia.


This poinsettia was on a gift box I made many years ago and I believe it was published.  It has been floating around my craft room so I decided to use the poinsettia for a card.  The little box is not in the garbage.  I feel better, I cleaned up something (don't tell anyone it was one small thing).  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The paper is from several different companies.  I wanted it to look somewhat old fashioned.


I am also entering this card in the Wednesday Simon Says Challenge which is Anything Goes.

The weekly challenge at Addicted to Stamps is Holiday.

Everyone enjoy your day.  I am having dinner with my car pool buddies.  Two of us have retired so we do have to catch up with the poor soul who still is working.

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Perfect holiday card! Love the large size poinsettia! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Such a striking and eye catching design! Beautiful! :)

LesLee said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the centerpiece of your Poinsettia, and the fact that you got to recycle and clean up... that is bonus in my book. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!

Susan said...

Beautiful classic Christmas card! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful poinsettia and I love your CAS design, Barb! A lovely, classic, Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

MaryH said...

The poinsettia is lovely, and how super that you recycled it from another project (as you say, clean up one thing always helps). Love the subtle design on the gray-white background too. It sets of the red blaze of this gorgeous flower just perfectly. So glad you joined in with the HLS October Christmas challenge. TFS