Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween - Another Christmas Card

Happy Halloween everyone.  Off to my daughter's today for the week end.  I am taking many things to a rummage sale at a scrapbook store.  Hope to make a couple dollars but best of all get rid of lots of stuff.

Today I am sharing a quick Christmas card I made.  I had this tree gift tag hanging out in my room so decided to use it for a card.  The dots were already on the tag.

I embossed card stock for the base - dots to go with the dots on the tree.  I put the tree at an angle.  I saved the ribbon from the tag and tied a little bow and glued it to the hole in the top of the tag.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum and clear embossed.  Some silver bling was added to the circles.  I may still add some glitter spray on top to add some sparkle.  I did put some gold spray on it so it does have a little sparkle.


I had good news yesterday.  One of my projects won so I have some nice prizes coming.  I will share it all in the future.

No comments: