Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday's Christmas Card

I think the hardest part of writing a post for your blog is coming up with a title.  Most days I am not a creative wordsmith in my titles - thus the boring "Friday's Christmas Card."

I was out looking at Pinterest yesterday and found a wonderful card that I am casing.  It is on this board.  There are some wonderful card here.  Here is the link to the card I cased.  The original card used watercolor.  I used inks.  I do like the original version better than mine but mine is OK.  I did make four of them.


I dabbed ink through different stencils for the background on cream paper.  The green snowflakes are stamped.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The deer I have had for years and it is unmounted red rubber so I have no idea what company it is from.

Two days in a row I have made flat cards.  I think I should go to the doctor.  I never make flat cards.

Have a wonderful Friday and now I need to go figure out Saturday's card and get more things ready for a scrapbook rummage sale.

No comments: