Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Winter Card

I am part of a private group on Facebook of card makers.  One day I was cleaning out some paper and decided to do a kit challenge.  I made six kits.  I included the paper and a couple stamped images.  the only rules were that you had to use at least two of the papers and the stamped image.  Here is the kit I sent.  I had a non winter stamp I was going to use but I thought make it more of a challenge with the snowman.


This is always a fun exchange to do because everyone does something different with the supplies you send.  Here is my card.


I cut the base with my Silhouette.  The blue plaid paper you can see is extra paper I added.  I used four papers from the kits:  brown, pink, polka dots and blue behind the snowman.  The snowman and sentiment are both from Paper Smooches.  I did add some snowflake rub ons and a small die cut snowflake.

I am entering this card in the weekly challenge on Jingle Belles.  The challenge is The Hanukkah Song, Verse Two.  If you did not make a Hanukkah card you could make a winter based card which is what I chose to do.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Going to visit a friend today.



1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love your kit idea ... so fun ... so very glad you joined our Hanukkah Song at Jingle Belles.