Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time for Easter Cards


I am working on my Easter cards - I hope I get them done - who knows.  Stay tuned.

I based this card on the sketch from Just Add Ink.


The cute bunny is from Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics.  I did use my Stardust pen to add some sparkle to the dots on the dress and the little flower.  The paper is from Doodlebug - love those jelly beans.  The sticker is from SRM Stickers and adds the final touch to an Easter card.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

3 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a cute, fun, Easter card! Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh cute card. I love you bright vibrant colours. Chantell JAI

Nikki Spencer said...

Very cute and fun! Great use of the sketch and love that jelly bean DSP. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.