Thursday, March 21, 2013

Riley the Moose Celebrates Easter


One Easter card made - it has to go to Alaska so it must head out the door tomorrow - and hopefully make it before Easter.  My daughter see moose on a regular basis so I send Riley cards to her and her hubbie quite often.

I bought this new collection of papers for Easter - I believe they are by Doodlebug.  Don't you love the colors but how about that patterned paper with those colorful jelly beans.

I am entering the card in the weekly challenge on the Riley and Company which is to use twine on your card.  

I am also entering it in the challenge on Simon Says Stamp to do Easter or Spring.  I was the lucky winner last week for the $50 gift certificate from Simon Says - I have already started making my list - I am up to $100 already - oops.

I used a sticker from SRM Stickers to add the finishing touch to the card.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Love the bright, happy colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great card! Such a cute image and yummy colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!