Friday, March 8, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch, Papertrey Ink and Die Cuts With a View



Isn't it great when you find a beautiful piece of paper and you don't have t add much to it to make a beautiful card.  I have this pad of paper from Die Cuts With A View - Spring Fling - and the colors are so pretty - maybe spring will come - I am hoping.  The card is based on the sketch at Cas(e) This Sketch.


Hopefully this is clean and simple enough.  I struggle with that.  For me this is pretty clean - I love lots of layers and I guess there are some on here.  What is a girl to do.  I cut the border with my Silhouette.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink embossed in white.

I made three of these cards.  One for my mom and two for my next Operation Write Home Box.  This card is also for the challenge hosted by Our Daily Bread Design - the challenge is to use scallops.  Our Daily Bread Design will pay for the shipment for two boxes of cards to our Heroes if we can reach 50 cards in the monthly challenge.

Everyone enjoy what is left of your Friday Evening.

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Such pretty colours for these classic images! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Missy said...

Oh I like the scallop you used. I don't think I have ever seen that one. You are right this paper needed nothing else added to it.