Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthdays and Freshly Made Sketches


A week of birthdays along with Easter kept me busy this week.  I got home one day early and was able to take my picture outside - well of course - I have shadows - had forgotten about that - and the card has already been given and loved by the recipient.

The card design is based on the weekly sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch this time.  That does not happen too often.

The paper is from Doodlebug.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers and the image is from Stampendous colored with Copics.  The scallop is a Papertrey Ink die I have.  The flowers in the image have glossy accents on them.

Everyone enjoy your Saturday.

4 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Sweet card Barb! I love that adorable image, your coloring is great!

Linda Suarez said...

Oops, I forgot to add - Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Dixie Cochran said...

Beautiful! Nice use of patterned papers!

Rita W said...

Oh I love Fluffles! I have this stamp and haven't used it in ages. I love your coloring and fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. :)