Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bee Happy


Sharing another card I have made to send to my Mom - she goes by Bea - her real name is Molly Beatrice - we have four generation of Bea's in our family,  Molly Bea, Bonnie Bea, Carrie Bea, and Elaina Bea.

The challenge on CAS-UAL Friday is no stamps.


The cute little bee is an applique which I adhered to some pattern paper with Glossy Accents.  The "Bee Happy" is a great sticker from SRM Stickers.  I had just recently bought this Tim Holtz embossing folder - honeycomb - I think it will be the perfect backdrop for all my bee cards.

Everyone enjoy your Sunday.

7 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

aww..this bee card is sooo pretty! Love the way you managed to create such a beautiful card without using stamps!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Carmen O. said...

So Sweet! I never thought about using embroidered decals, what a great idea.

Dixie Cochran said...

Your mom is going to LOVE this card! Love the Bea tradition.

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card! Your mom will love it. Hope she's continuing to do well.

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute; it's so neat and clever. I love it!

Conniecrafter said...

darling applique and that embossing folder is just perfect!

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great naming tradition in your family. The bee patch is perfect for a card. Great texture, of course! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!