Thursday, June 25, 2020

Zebra Fun

This card was inspired (as was yesterday's) by someone's I saw somewhere.  I don't know if they had used the zebras on their card but I knew I would.

I first did a little ink smooshing to give color to my white background.  I stenciled the three stripes on the front blending two colors on each front (pink and purple and blue and purple).  The backgrounds have then set for a couple days until this morning I got up and got busy and finished them.



I will be entering the cards in the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters where the challenge is Stencil.  The stencil I used is from My Favorite Things.  It is amazing what three rectangles can add to a card.

These cards will be going to a foster care home in South Carolina.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... these are awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, these zebras are having so much fun! Love your use of the stencils for the background. Great cards! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.