Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Paper Players

It is time for a new challenge at Paper Players.  This week is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge  - you choose which row you want to use to create your card.  T chose the first vertical line:  flower, sympathy and purple.  Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card for a friend who's sister lost her battle with pancreatic cancer.


The hydrangea image is from My Favorite Things.  It was water colored with Inkintense pencils.  I scribbled in a couple different colors of purple in each little blossom and then added water with a brush to mix the colors.  I added some sparkle to the petals.  I did make some splatters to add a little color to the white background.  The sentiment was heat embossed on black card stock.  I found the perfect matching card stock in my supplies for the mat.


Thanks for stopping by.


















2 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the added splatters. Sympathy cards are always so hard to create! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful coloring on your hydrangeas and I love the added detail to the background. Thank you so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!