Monday, June 29, 2020

Sketch Challenge and Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday, time to show some love for your old supplies.  The challenge at Paper Players this week is a sketch so I decided to use it for my inspiration for this card.


I found these solids in a 12 x 12 pad that is very well aged.  The grey is actually a light blue.  I am working on some cards for a foster care home and have been trying to make some male cards.  I thought these colors worked well.

The sentiments and speech bubble are new stamps from My Favorite Things.  A fun stamp set to make cards with.  I have already made one graduation card with the set.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your old supplies.

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

What a fun card! I love the simplicity and the color combo! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great masculine CAS card - the textured woodgrain paper is great for added interest and texture. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!