Saturday, June 13, 2020

Make It Colorful

I was attempting to play along with several challenges but the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things closed a couple hours before I got around to posting so I waited to post my card today.

I have been looking for some new challenge blogs to jump start my creativity some days.  I hate when your creative mojo took a walkabout on you.  I try to create every day in some form. 

One of the new challenges that I found is a monthly challenge and it is  Stamping Sensations.  The challenge for the month of June is Make it Colorful

The colorful on my card is my background.  I pulled the background from my treasure box of backgrounds.  It probably was a clean up sheet when I was creating something else.  Many of my excess backgrounds are clean up sheets.  I can not waste leftover inks or not have a catch piece of paper when I spray things.  Did you see that one lone little spot of green up by the flower.  Because of the sentiment placement, I could not cover it up.  It adds just a little more color to the card front.  I decided to leave my stamped image white with only the centers the approximate same color as the blue in the background.  I did fussy cut the image out.  I kinda like the contrast of the black and white to the colored background.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Dora said...

This is so pretty. So soft and delicate feeling.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Marlies said...

A lovely elegant card. Thanks for joining our challengge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies