Thursday, June 11, 2020

Using Bits and Pieces

Many times I will just create backgrounds and I finally organized them in one box and the majority are sorted by color.  I also have a box of images that I have water colored.  I have several other boxes of card making treasures.

Today my boxes came in handy to create a card using the new sketch at  Freshly Made Sketches. 


The bird is a stamp from Dina Wakely which was stamped in black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The colorful square behind the bird is from a large sheet of paper that caught the excess sprays from previous projects.  I hate to waste inks and sprays so you know why my box is so full - many of the papers are mop up papers (the big background).  The sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock.



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love this! The sweet little bird is as cute as can be and the colours you've combined are just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!