Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I recently ran across a new challenge blog to me.  It is called the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  Each week they give you a Tic Tac Toe board with different options on it for making a card.

This week at Tic Tac Toe the board had some great choices for designing a card.


I am behind in my birthday cards.  My MoJo seemed to have taken a little walk and I am trying to get it back.  The one row on the board (Rainbow, heart and stripes) was perfect for one of my belated birthday cards.  My friend loves rainbows and hearts and she loves when I get artsy for her cards.

I painted wonky stripes with a watercolor set for the front of the card.  I die cut the hello out of several layers of paper and stacked them on top of each other.  I laid the hello on the card for placement of the hearts and birthday sentiment.

I matted it with some orange card stock and added to a white card base.  I then added a few black splatters because I just love splatters and I thought the card needed just a little bit more black on it.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: