Monday, June 22, 2020

Another Hero Card on Oldie Moldie Monday

One last card created to go in my box to my friend who will send it off to a group of Minnesota Guard members who have been deployed.

It is Monday so I am showing some love for some old supplies.  It is old (well aged) patterned paper. 

I am using the sketch from Mo Jo Monday.

 Patterned paper was my first love when I started paper crafting (making cards).  You can see that if you visit my studio.  I have way too much patterned paper but it is hard to part with any of it.  The paper still makes beautiful cards.  I need to just sit down and dedicate myself to using up a pad on numerous cards.  I get very bored with using the same supplies.

I do love this sketch.  I love all the layers.  The die cut word is from Simon Says Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!