Saturday, June 6, 2020

Coming Up Roses #1

I stamped a beautiful rose image from Paper Smooches.  I stamped three of them on Bristol smooth card stock.  I got out my Zig Markers and colored them.  I then fussy cut them out.

The first card I made with one of the roses used the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches


I took the lightest Zig marker and scribbled it on a piece of plastic and sprayed with water.  I dipped my card front in this to add some color to the background.  I also colored two strips - one with the light color and one with the dark color. 

I took a piece of silver sparkle washi tape and added it to the left side of my card front.  I then glued the light skinny stripe next to the silver washi tape.  The darker strip I glued to the top of the silver washi.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added the card front to a black mat.  The flower was pop dotted onto the front of the card base. 


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Karren said...

Beautiful card and such a gorgeous floral image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.