Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cards for Heros

I am currently trying to finish up a box to send to a friend.  She is collecting cards to send to a Guard unit from Minnesota that is being deployed.  Many of our card making friends met doing cards for Operation Write Home so if we can continue to send cards to troop members we are happy to help.

I am trying to make "miss you" cards so that is my goal to make a few this week end so I can send my box off to her this week.

I chose to use the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches to help me make my card.

The flower image is a stamp from The Ton.  The sentiment comes from a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I stamped the images on Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Tombow water color markers.  I decided to shake things up a little and use kraft card stock to finish my card.  


Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: