Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday, June 17, 2010





Yeah it is Thursday - one day closer to the week end - I can do it - yes I can - although I really think I should go work some this week end - YUCK!!!
So what does a cardmaker do when given a pile of scraps after making cards from a coordinated group of papers - she makes more cards.
I hope you enjoy my cards from my scraps, found this colored image on my table - it worked perfectly, and some sentiment stickers and Penny Black stickers.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card size:
4.25 x 5.5
Bazzil cardstock for base
We R Memory Keepers patterned paper scraps
SRM Stickers
Penny Black Stickers
Stampendous stamp colored with Copics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards. I love them all.

Anonymous said...

The colors are so bright & cheerful! And who can resist a Hedgehog? Not me. Thanks for sharing. ~Robin

helloholley said...

Wow....I'm amazed you made these cards from scraps!!! they look great!!!

Unknown said...

These are all so sweet and happy.