Monday, June 14, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday June 14, 2010



Good Monday Morning – a quick post before I head out the door to work. Yes it is Oldie Moldie Monday – time to dig into your old papers and show them some love. You bought them so you loved them once. I know they will make beautiful cards.

I finally got a chance to try the challenge on Clean and Simple Stamping
I always look at their sketch but usually can’t think of any simple stamping to do. Sometimes I just can’t do simple. I do like how my card turned out. The patterned paper makes the card. I love to stamp on patterned paper – it adds depth to your stamped image. If you can see I added brown ink to the red of the cardinal so the red wasn’t too bold.

The holiday cards are my start on holiday cards for Operation Write Home. If you have some oldie moldie paper you would love to use – Operation Write Home – is a wonderful place to do some creativity with all your paper. They have a card making blog also and have a sketch on Sunday and also a midweek challenge.

Everyone have a wonderful Monday and I hope there is some creativity in your day.

Card details:
Size – 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye
Bird Stamp: A Muse Artstamps
Sentiment Stamp: Skipping Stones Design http://skippingstonesdesign.com/
Rub on: Making Memories
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap

No comments: