Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010



Good evening - short on posts this week - I must be busy - or at least not creating. I did manage to put together a card this morning. My cards are for the mid week challenge at Operation Write Home's card blog Stars and Stripes. The challenge came from the shipper's - and they wanted more masculine cards. I had the dinosaur card started (for a little masculine man) and I used some of the same paper in my masculine card. Dug out the truck stamp and went to town.
I had to have more laser surgery today - this time it was on my right eye - my left eye is doing OK. I hope I don't have any more tears in my retina. It scares you when something is happening to your eyes.
Everyone have a wonderful evening. Grilling out tonight. Steaks and my new love - sweet potatoes on the grill. Yummy.
Card Details
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Paper Studio
Truck Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
SRM Stickers
Cuddlebug
Spellbinders

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

Well done! It's nice to see that you included a design for both the big boys and the young ones. Thanks for sharing!

RobinH said...

Love that you chose a big boy card and a little boy card!

Cheryl said...

oh these are great-I actually have both of those little boy papers and just couldnt make them work on a card yet, seems like I might need to go back and try again-lol

Martha said...

Love your masculine cards, both for big guys and small!

Hope your eye surgery went well and you are seeing clearly now!