Monday, June 28, 2010

Oldie Moldie Monday June 28, 2010

Operation Write Home Stars and Stripes Sketch Card

Scrap Card

Scrap Card

Good Monday Morning – work is under control so I do not need to head out the door before 6 in the morning. Back to an 8 hour day. Yeah – now if I could just sleep that extra time or maybe I should get up and exercise – I think that last word is a four letter word.

Enjoyed Sunday – worked around the house and did some card making. It always feels good to have some paper therapy.

My card today is based on the sketch at Stars and Stripes – the Operation Write Home card making blog. A very nice sketch.

Well it is Monday – so that means it is Oldie Moldie Monday – actually these are scraps leftover from another project from some time ago. I made a card for Sunday’s post and now I have three more cards – the scraps are all gone. I hardly had enough to finish the inside of Sunday’s card. I loved this paper – it has such bright, happy colors. Add some flowers and stickers and some cool bling brads I found on clearance at Michael’s and you have created some fun cards.

Please join my friend Ivanka and I as we strive to use up some of our supplies – thus the birth of Oldie Moldie Monday – we even have a Flicker gallery in which you can post your creations.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Card Details
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5
One Card base is Bo Bunny dots
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Bling Brads: Making Memories
Orange Brds: Paper Studio
Stickers: SRM Stickers
Flowers: Paper Studio and my Supplies
Orange Felt Trim: Michael’s dollar bin
Scalloped Border: Papertrey Ink


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those bright happy colors and the sentiment on that second card. Your scrap card are terrific.

Paula S. said...

What beautiful, bright cards! Very nicely done.

Carol L said...

I love these colorful, cheerful cards! The felt border is just eye candy, LOVE that!

RobinH said...

I love the bright colors you used on these
such happy cards!

CARO said...

What a great idea=Oldie Monday! This paper is sooo cheerful.. I love it!