Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good Tuesday morning - The weather is gorgeous here in Wisconsin - it would be a perfect day to play hooky from work - but I can not do that. I guess I will just need to make sure I get out for a walk on breaks.

I made this card based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch Site - I tried to just use patterned paper for the big image but it did not work - I do love this Santa stamp and thought it would be a good time to get started on Christmas cards for Operation Write Home - I love the muted look to this card.

Well it is time to get ready for work. Everyone enjoy your Tuesday.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Card base: Kraft paper from Paper Studio
Santa stamp: Stampers Anonymous
Sentiment stamp and snow flake: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap - Chestnut Roan

No comments: